Connect to the Divine Feminine Essence of You is a rich, self-empowering 9-day retreat workshop (Total of 10 days) to coincide with the sacred 9-nights of celebration of the Goddess (Navarathri) which is widely celebrated all over India. We are offering this uniquely structured, sacred 9-day meditation retreat to immerse and dive deep within. In this rich experiential workshop, learn to invoke and connect to the essence of the Divine Feminine Within.
What is included in the retreat:
- Yoga, pranayama, chanting mantras and guided meditation practices accompanied by rituals and devotion to the 9 forms of the Divine Feminine as the Goddess.
- Immersion into the various names and forms attributed to the Goddess- learn about Her Creative aspect, intelligence, discernment and action potential expressed in a myriad of ways. Wondering what Durga, Lakshmi, Saraswati and Kali mean
- room and board each day with modern amenities and 3 delicious vegetarian S. Indian meals
- Shared transportation to and from Cochin (Kochi) International Airport (COK)
- Visits to the local temples, natural waterfalls and other natural settings
- Guidance into spiritual practices that will become your toolkit to live a nourished and nurtured life.
- Not covered- Insurance, Airfare and any other transportation or medical expens
Register before September 15th and receive a $150 discount – Early Bird Fee-$1650 . Group leads- Bring a group of 3 or more and receive an additional $100 off your fee (Single discount only). Bring 5 attendees and receive $200 off.
[International participants must arrive in India at least 48 hours prior to adjust to time and environment so that your sleep patterns are regular prior to retreat. Otherwise this will impact your experience as well as others. Please do your sightseeing and tourist activities prior to the retreat. Do not bring any valuables with you.]
Retreat is limited to 10 Attendees. Register Today!
Retreat begins with a Welcome and Orientation session at 4pm on Oct 9th. All attendees must be registered and checked-in at the ashram by 3:00pm on OCT 9th, 2018
Now Accepting Registrations for 7-day retreats! See our list for our upcoming retreat offerings.